NIACORP provides the experience and capabilities to successfully complete advanced tasks for DOD, Federal and Commercial customers. We strive to become leaders in the expanding field of communications and information security, including COMSEC/TRANSEC and Key Management technologies. Our personnel have provided integration of critical technologies, equipment, and systems to the U.S. Government and its contractors for secure communications. We continue to support these organizations with next generation security solutions that meet the demands of the Global Information Grid (GIG) transformational initiatives.
Information Assurance Engineering
Information Assurance (IA) Engineering is about developing computer networks, wired and wireless communication systems to remain dependable in the face of malice, error, and mischance. As a discipline, IA Engineering focuses on tools, processes, and methods needed to design, implement, and test systems and to adapt existing systems to survive in a hostile environment.
Our IA methodologies ensure all security requirements are met by integrating them during the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
NIACORP’s IA Engineering services include but are not limited to:
- Processes Modeled after NSA’s IA Technical Framework (IATF)
- Policy / Requirements Definition & Secure Architecture
- Detailed Designed Engineering Services
- IA Implementations / Installations
- Integration & Test (I&T) Services
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V)
- Vulnerability Assessments / Penetration Testing
- High Assurance Methodologies Consulting Services
Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Engineering
Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Engineering provide Certification and Accreditation (C&A) Engineering Support to the Federal Government. Engineering support includes development of all pertinent C&A documentation, coordination with accreditors and certifiers, testing in support of the C&A process, and other support as necessary. Support is provided on site and individuals should be familiar with the entire C&A process, documents, and procedures, as well as being familiar with security policy, implementation, and testing.
- Provide Certification and Accreditation (C&A) expertise to Federal and DoD and local government’s programs.
- Experience in designing and accrediting DoD or federal systems.
- Extensive knowledge of DITSCAP, NIACAP and NIST Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process for systems, networks, and applications.
- Expertise in the completion or collection of all C&A related documentation such as SSAAs, Informationn Management Models (IMM), and Information Protection Policies (IPPs).
- SMEs in DCID 6/3 Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process for systems, networks, and applications.
- Provide post accreditation support to DAA, CAs, and local ISSOs.
Critical Network Defense
Our teams are solidly equipped to prevent, detect, and respond to the certainty of cyber-attacks before significant damage occurs. Your organization will be attacked. Will NIACORP be there with our advanced cyber analytics, cyber professionals, and relentless commitment to national security that will keep you one step ahead of the adversary? Let us protect the critical networks you use to support your mission.
Systems / Software Engineering
NIACORP’s systems and software engineers work with our clients from the product conception stage, through product realization, development, and deployment. Our rich background in IA helps clients capitalize on their current investments, while avoiding some of the pitfalls associated with new development or integration work.
NIACORP provides proven experience in delivering robust Information Assurance Technical Proposal Volumes.
Because we’re constantly involved with developments across the industry, our systems/software engineers can help you develop architectural alternatives that fit your company’s overall strategic goals. Once architectures are defined, we can:
- Assist with the development of system requirements
- Identify systems integration options
- Define the custom engineering to integrate hardware and software into complex systems
- Provide System Level integration services
- Provide Experienced software engineering team for application development and software module upgrades
- Provide expertise in deploying off-the-shelf technology for instant benefits without long and costly deployment cycles
- Provide expertise in C, C++, Rational Rose, and many more
- “Big Picture” capabilities ensure that your new systems integrate smoothly with existing legacy systems
You Know the Risks
The National Counterintelligence and Security Center says, “
“Over the past century, the most damaging U.S. counterintelligence failures were perpetrated by a trusted insider with ulterior motives. In each case, the compromised individual exhibited the identifiable signs of a traitor – but the signs went unreported for years due to the unwillingness or inability of colleagues to accept the possibility of treason.
Insiders convicted of espionage have, on average, been active for a number of years before being caught. Today more information can be carried out the door on removable media in a matter of minutes than the sum total of what was given to our enemies in hard copy throughout U.S. history. Consequently, the damage caused by malicious insiders will likely continue to increase unless we have effective insider threat detection programs that can proactively identify and mitigate the threats before they fully mature.”
The threat from within. These threats demand a more holistic, sophisticated and analytics-driven approach to monitor internal user access, predict intrusions, identify abnormal behavior, and shut down real-time and future threats.
NIACORP has the experience. We’re a proven leader in the field. Let us help you protect America.
Secure Flyaway Kit
- The Secure Flyaway Kit (SFK)™ architecture, which leverages existing certified and approved Consumer-of-the-Shelf (COTS) products,
- provides authorized remote users access to the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and Non-classified Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNet) clouds connectivity.
- connect to DISA’s DoD Enterprise Classified Travel Kit (DECTK) Gateway (GW) Reach-Back Suite (RBS).
- secondary unclassified SSD Hard Drive is configured to reach the Standard NIPRNet Gateway currently used across the DoD.
- From hotel rooms or any deployed location where commercial Internet access is available,
- flexibility to collaborate, manage, and participate in mission critical activities away from any physical NIPRNet or SIPRNet enclave, accessing secure Voice, Video and Data (VVD) on the go.
The heart of the SFK™ system is its secure computing platform. This secure environment (patent pending) ensures that authorized users are not compromised by removing typical Information Assurance (IA) concerns from the system. The design removes the embedded Cameras, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, WWAN, SD card reader, microphone/speakers, and other IA concerns that can be compromised. The systems come with the necessary tools to allow secure connectivity while providing expected features through external peripherals devices for secure Voice, Video and Data (VVD).