NIACORP goals are to establish an Information Assurance Center of Excellence, which redefines the challenge of the ever-changing IA threat environment. This Center is a dynamic and driven incubator where IA capabilities, risks, and trends are assimilated, where solutions become best practices, new technologies are evaluated, and where Information Assurance security becomes an enabling technology. As part of our IA capabilities, we offer robust information security solutions, backed by a dedicated technical center staffed with certified. Moreover, we will implement the information security triad of evaluation – focusing on your technology, processes and people – to show exactly where you are most vulnerable and how NIACORP can provide the level of confidence you desire for information security.
NIACORP core competencies include but are not limited to: Information Assurance (IA) Engineering, Certification & Accreditation (C&A) Engineering, Critical Network Defense, Systems / Software Engineering, Insider Threats, FOIA Analyst Support, and Secure Flyaway Kit.
Why partner with us?
- Office of Management and Budget pursuant to section 5112(e) of the Clinger-Cohen Act, 40 U.S.C. 1412(e); (FAR 2.101)
- Not enough SDBs performing contracts requirements
- FAR reqt’s demand Small Business utilization (SDVOSB)
- Prime contractors benefit by teaming with NIACORP
- NIACORP provides expertise in GIG-IA engineering space
- NIACORP employees hold top industry IA certifications
- Congressional push to incorporate Information Assurance
– (Clinger-Cohen Act amendment to H.R. 10, the “9/11 Recommendations Implementation Act.”)
– Recent Federal and DoD congressional study failed most agencies